Grampians National Park
$135 Adult $95 ChildRequest Booking
Be inspired by the sheer majesty of Grampians National Park, with its wilderness of rugged cliffs and cascading waterfalls, all forming the south-west section of the Great Dividing Range. See Australian wildlife and afterwards, tour the nearby township of Halls Gap in your small group vehicle.
Includes Morning tea
Operates: Wed, Fri & Sun
Departs: 7.15am from St Paul's Cathedral, cnr Flinders & Swanston St
Returns: 8.30pm approximately
Tour Code: M39
*Pricing valid from 1 April, 2019
- Stop at the charming township of Beaufort and enjoy morning tea
- Head into the heart of Grampians National Park
- Stretch your legs with a walk through the Wonderland Ranges
- Experience the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Grampians National Park or ‘Gariwerd’, as the local Aboriginal people call it
- Visit picturesque Halls Gap, a unique village tucked away in the heart of the Grampians
- Visit Brambuk, the National Park & Cultural Centre, bringing to life the amazing history and culture of the local Aboriginal communities
- Enjoy free time in Halls Gap where you can purchase lunch from one of the local cafes
- Enjoy views at Reeds Lookout and the Balconies
- Admire the Jaws of Death
- Enjoy an easy walk to MacKenzie Falls Lookout (alternatively Silverband Falls or Beehive Falls) and see a spectacular series of waterfalls. The more energetic can walk to the bottom (approximately 400 steps)
- Stop for an evening meal break (own expense) before returning to Melbourne
*This tour is not suitable for infants or children 7 years and under, due to the nature of the tour and amount of walking involved. Child price applies from 8 to 12 years old.
Operated by Autopia Tours in a mini-coach.