Travel out of the metro bustle of Melbourne and discover the Mornington Peninsula, a tucked away region boasting storybook scenery dotted with cute hobby farms, quaint townships and rolling hills. Only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula is brimming with boutique wineries, fruit orchards and historic attractions.
Includes Lunch, wine tastings & afternoon tea
- Visit Main Ridge Dairy, one of the more delightful experiences you’ll have on the Mornington Peninsula and if you’ve never tasted goat cheese, we suggest you sit back and be ready for a taste sensation
- Enjoy tastings at T’Gallant Winery, the birthplace of Australian Pinot Grigio. You’ll see a selection of artisan wines, influenced by European tradition and made with an Australian twist
- The Mock Red Hill orchard produces organic fresh fruit, apple juice, apple ciders and vinegar. At the Cider Lounge you’re invited to try a cider or sparkling juice and even pick up some bottles to take home
- Stop for lunch in Flinders, where you’ll have time to explore this quaint township. The amazing sea views will take your breath away!
- We’ll take you to our local strawberry farm, where you can pick your own strawberries and sample liquors and ciders
- Immerse yourself in a fully edible landscape at Green Olive at Red Hill, a food lover’s paradise! On a private tour you’ll learn about the kitchen garden, vineyards, chickens and of course, the olive grove. Taste-test the freshest farm grown olives and olive oil. Before you go, enjoy delicious farm-roasted coffee or tea and farm-made biscuits
- Complete your day in the Mornington Peninsula with a visit to Dromana to photograph the famous multi-coloured bathing boxes
*This tour is not suitable for children/infants.
Operated by Autopia Tours in a mini-coach