Grampians National Park
$135 AdultRequest Booking
Be inspired by the sheer majesty of Grampians National Park, with its wilderness of rugged cliffs and cascading waterfalls, all forming the south-west section of the Great Dividing Range. See Australian wildlife and afterwards, tour the nearby township of Halls Gap in your small group vehicle.
Includes Morning tea, lunch and National Park entry fee
Operates: Wed, Fri & Sun
Departs: 7.15am from St Paul's Cathedral, cnr Flinders & Swanston St
Returns: 9.00pm approximately
Tour Code: M39
*Pricing valid from 1 April, 2018
- Stop at the charming township of Beaufort and enjoy morning tea
- Head into the heart of Grampians National Park
- Stretch your legs with a walk through the Wonderland Ranges
- Experience the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Grampians National Park or ‘Gariwerd’, as the local Aboriginal people call it
- Visit picturesque Halls Gap, a unique village tucked away in the heart of the Grampians, for lunch
- Visit Brambuk, the National Park & Cultural Centre, bringing to life the amazing history and culture of the local Aboriginal communities
- Enjoy views at Reeds and Boroka Lookouts and the Balconies
- Admire the Jaws of Death
- Enjoy an easy walk to MacKenzie Falls Lookout and see a spectacular series of waterfalls. The more energetic can walk to the bottom (approximately 400 steps)
- Stop for an evening meal break (own expense) before returning to Melbourne
This tour is not suitable for children/infants.
Operated by Autopia Tours in a mini-coach.